21.6.08

Crazy Girl

Yesterday I was playing with my friend Sierra. We made a fashion show with our American Girl dolls. After that we played in the sprinklers and got crazy. Then we went to dry off. CC and I said, "Hi boys!" Colton, CC's brother, came rushing towards us. He grabbed my swimsuit. I said, "Oh no!" We ran upstairs. Colton got me and scratched my face. Now I have marks all over my face. We got ready to go over to my house.

We helped my mom do some planting in our yard. Then we went to The Trolley and had dinner. CC and I were attacked with the giggling fits. My mom and Mia were embarrassed of us- especially me because I have a very obnoxious belly laugh. We brought CC home and then us girls watched Surf's Up. It was a great play day.



Written By
-Nani Carson

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

It's great that you are out of school and have time for happy things like being a crazy girl and having giggling fits with your friends! This is what summer is all about!

LRC said...

Hey Nani, who is this Colton guy? Looks like he's sweet on you. Better whack him with a nerf ball.